2011年1月16日星期日

I take the opportunity to ask him for a few replica iluxury watches pointers for newbies like me who are attempting

Karnazes finished fifth in the open coed category in today’s stage of the TransRockies, along with his partner, fellow North Face athlete Helen Cospolich. He’s en route to a 24hour race in Brazil next week, so he’s not charging too hard this week, he says. While he’s eating a piece a watermelon, I take the opportunity to ask him for a few replica iluxury watches pointers for newbies like me who are attempting their first longdistance, multiday trail race. Courtesy of TransRockies/Dan HornerHere are Karnazes’ three tips: the Wenger race staff required a boat evacuation andself rescue. As such, we capsized our crafts out from shore in the frigidwater.

Were you surprised to be considered?Abit. I dont consider myself exceptional. I am like thousands of peopleout there that do this stuff because they love to, not because theyrepaid to.What is your greatest strength as an athlete?Everyday is a good day on the bike. Honestly, if you love it, if you havethat mind set. It will take you far. Seventy percent of my success comes from abovethe shoulders. I am not exceptionally gifted as an athlete. I replica Rolex Sports Models watch dontquit and I have fun at it.Did your friends give you a hard time? And were parents proud?Whatare friends for? They remind you of where youre from and can pull youdown there in a word or two.

Her other piece of evidence? Nearly 26 of her chickens have been killed and have had their blood was neatly drained in the last few year.Other parties, however, say it could be a Texas Tasmanian devil, a mutated dog or a diseased grey fox. replica A Lange & Sohne 107.021 Men's watch Canion says shes going to get a DNA test done to set the story straight—and then mount the head on her wall, for posteritys sake, of course. For more on el chupacabra, read the September 1996 feature story Goatsucker Sighted, Details to Follow. —Christina Erb

没有评论:

发表评论