2010年12月12日星期日

bitesize bits of A Lange & Sohne 1815 Chronograph watches inspiration are the best antidote

For a few seasons now, Salomon has been handily churning out mini ski movies and publishing them on its website. These bitesize bits of A Lange & Sohne 1815 Chronograph watches inspiration are the best antidote to the Tuesday afternoon blues Ive found so far. The latest episode, #15, is one of the better ones—a story about three dudes skiing a volcanic crater (that erupted not too long ago) in Chile..Kate Siber so my only real fear is that I will not be in the preferred physical condition in time for the event. The saving grace is that it is not a race but a journey.

If you think the Ultraman traiathlon is insane, try and comprehend five Ironmans five days in a row. Rich Roll isnt just thinking about ithes going to do it. Roll is a twotime Ultraman competitor and first ever Ultraman vegan athlete. After going A Lange & Sohne Richard Lange watches through a major personal revolution in diet and exercise, he became one of Mens Fitness magazines 25 Fittest Guys in the World of 2009. Roll will compete in the EPIC5 megatriathlon March 17 to 21 in Hawaii. I had a chance to chat with him about his lifestyle and training.Do you realize what youre doing is off the charts?I’m just following my heart.

I love pushing myself and challengingnotions of what the human body and soul are capable of. It neveroccurred to me that anyone else would be interested.Youve gotten atremendous amount of interest because youre vegan. What A Lange & Sohne Datograph watches surprised you the most about peoples reactions?Its twofold. On the one hand, I have been very surprised by theamount of support and interest. Although there are not many of us, I amhardly the only one. But I am grateful for the attention my lifestyleand Ultraman performance has garnered as it provides a platform toadvocate longterm wellness and disease prevention throughplantbased nutritionnot just for athletes but for anyone. On theother hand, there is backlash.

没有评论:

发表评论